Ads Header

Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hello World

When I got an eReader one of the first things I wanted to try was reading manga on it, and I needed ePub formatted manga to try. When I was looking for them to download, I figured that there were just a few sites with that kind of downloads, and with very few series available, so I decided afte a long time to do It by myself, and by now I have a huge collection of ePub manga formatted stored in my PC, so I decided to share It. Most of them are conversions of scanlations without any edition, and some others have some image enhancements to improve its viewing in eInk screens.
Since my Internet connection doesn't have a great upload speed, I will be uploading only around 10-20 volumes per day, with a certain schedule, but I'll leave a requests page as well.
For now, that's all.
Download and enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo dude keep em' coming your manga aren't going to waste. I know it's hard to mange stuff like this but man I'm behind'ya.

Anonymous said...

I'm behind you too 100%

Post a Comment